New to R2R.

jcon

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2013
Messages
19
Reaction score
61
Location
Tierra Verde, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to R2R and looking forward to interacting with the whole crew. I have been into reefing for many years but stepped up the the plate and had a Reef Savvy tank built a couple of years ago and have been thoroughly obsessed ever since.

17C647F3-D92D-43BE-974C-6C6CA8DBFC03.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
I am new to R2R and looking forward to interacting with the whole crew. I have been into reefing for many years but stepped up the the plate and had a Reef Savvy tank built a couple of years ago and have been thoroughly obsessed ever since.

17C647F3-D92D-43BE-974C-6C6CA8DBFC03.jpeg
Welcome to R2R!!! You will find all of the information you need and everybody will be more than happy to help you with anything you need. Happy Reefing!
 
Welcome to the R2R community and family
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new