New to R2R

kendraLaRocca

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2023
Messages
8
Reaction score
36
Location
Mascalucia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings, I am 11 months in with my first saltwater tank: Red Sea Reefer Peninsula 500L. I’m loving the hobby, but I think it is going to seriously delay my target retirement date!

164E2559-A863-416C-A09E-77794C435F7A.jpeg FC803071-F607-4A3B-BCC7-65686D698E55.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new