New to reef community

Greg Kucera

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
39
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Being a freshwater keeper for years, finally taking the saltwater plunge. I'm starting out with a red sea max nano, and It's been 16 weeks and all systems GO. I have one spiderman blasto from tidal gardens,and a JF jack-o-lantern from wwc. Decided to go with the nano karen ai prime schedule,and everything looks good. thanks
 
Welcome to R2R!
200.gif
#WelcometoR2R
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new