New to reef tanks

DC95E3EC-7412-488B-AB68-B37FB7F2C84A.gif
 
Hi everyone!
I just started my first saltwater tank. I’m new to the hobby and so far loving every part of it. My first tank is a waterbox 35.1 with sump. I’m a little ways passed my cycle being completed and keeping on top of my water parameters.
My tank so far includes one Picasso clown and a Valentini puffer.
I started with two clowns as the pic below shows.One of them decided to go carpet surfing unfortunately. Since the. I ordered a clear view lid. With the lengthy wait, I made a makeshift temporary list witha few supplies from Home Depot.

CE48976C-40DB-4B2A-A046-94AF6197115F.jpeg
Welcome to R2R ! Looking good so far
 
Welcome to R2R, its great here for starting off, I'm only in the hobby since last November and the answers and help you get from the guys in here is priceless, the experience and knowledge is fantastic, enjoy its a great hobby.
 
Hi everyone!
I just started my first saltwater tank. I’m new to the hobby and so far loving every part of it. My first tank is a waterbox 35.1 with sump. I’m a little ways passed my cycle being completed and keeping on top of my water parameters.
My tank so far includes one Picasso clown and a Valentini puffer.
I started with two clowns as the pic below shows.One of them decided to go carpet surfing unfortunately. Since the. I ordered a clear view lid. With the lengthy wait, I made a makeshift temporary list witha few supplies from Home Depot.

CE48976C-40DB-4B2A-A046-94AF6197115F.jpeg
Welcome to R2R. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
Hi everyone!
I just started my first saltwater tank. I’m new to the hobby and so far loving every part of it. My first tank is a waterbox 35.1 with sump. I’m a little ways passed my cycle being completed and keeping on top of my water parameters.
My tank so far includes one Picasso clown and a Valentini puffer.
I started with two clowns as the pic below shows.One of them decided to go carpet surfing unfortunately. Since the. I ordered a clear view lid. With the lengthy wait, I made a makeshift temporary list witha few supplies from Home Depot.

CE48976C-40DB-4B2A-A046-94AF6197115F.jpeg

Welcome to the R2R group. Nice tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new