New to REEF2REEF from Ohio

SaltyCrabs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2021
Messages
75
Reaction score
52
Location
Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I have always been in the fish hobby more fresh water then salt. I have only done one salt water tank which was a 30G cube, and ended up having to take it down. Now that I am all settled in my new house I will be starting a new 150G tank. Been poking around the forum for the last couple days and well I figured it was time to sign up. Happy reefing guys.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hey guys I have always been in the fish hobby more fresh water then salt. I have only done one salt water tank which was a 30G cube, and ended up having to take it down. Now that I am all settled in my new house I will be starting a new 150G tank. Been poking around the forum for the last couple days and well I figured it was time to sign up. Happy reefing guys.
Welcome to Reef 2 reef!! Glad to have you turn to the dark side!! If you need anything let us know.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new