New to reef2reef, Hi from TX

AW001

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2025
Messages
10
Reaction score
32
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from East Texas. I'm excited to start reefing. Filled my 15 g tank last week with some live rock, and have been reading all I can here on reef tanks, very thankful for all of the advice so far!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hello from East Texas. I'm excited to start reefing. Filled my 15 g tank last week with some live rock, and have been reading all I can here on reef tanks, very thankful for all of the advice so far!
Hey! Good to have ya man!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello from East Texas. I'm excited to start reefing. Filled my 15 g tank last week with some live rock, and have been reading all I can here on reef tanks, very thankful for all of the advice so far!
Howdy from Houston (and currently under 4" of snow ha)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new