New to Reef2reef, not to reefing

Mark laar

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2021
Messages
29
Reaction score
53
Location
Netherlands
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm Mark, 40 years old from The Netherlands

I've been in the hobby for almost 11 years now.. that said, the last 3 years I took a break and just a few months ago I started a new reef.
This time I am going smaller than I'm used to..
It is going to be a reefer 250 this time. And it's going to be mainly SPS.

Since my native language isn't English, it is possible my sentences aren't always correct lol..
Yet, I love to be part of R2R because I think there is a whole lot of info to be found here.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi, I'm Mark, 40 years old from The Netherlands

I've been in the hobby for almost 11 years now.. that said, the last 3 years I took a break and just a few months ago I started a new reef.
This time I am going smaller than I'm used to..
It is going to be a reefer 250 this time. And it's going to be mainly SPS.

Since my native language isn't English, it is possible my sentences aren't always correct lol..
Yet, I love to be part of R2R because I think there is a whole lot of info to be found here.
Welcome!

whale GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new