New to Reef2reef, not to reefing

Hello and welcome to R2R!
goofy movie hello GIF
 
Thank you all!!
All the warm welcomes are really appreciated!

My build thread is coming soon, I will post some pictures from my old reef too if I can find some somewhere
My new build is in very early stages so it's nothing spectacular (yet!) Haha
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.. :)
 
welcome56.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new