New to Reef2Reef & Reefing!

jayteerq

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2024
Messages
841
Reaction score
425
Location
Worcester, MA
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey guys thanks for allowing me to join the community! Super excited to learn and meet some new fellow reefers on here. Im 3 months deep into this hobby. Got my first tank with WaterBox. Chose a 65.4 AIO. Wish I had a sump have some regrets but overall happy with my set up. I've learned so much over the last 3 months but still have plenty to learn. It's been very stressful but a great learning experience as well as good with teaching me patience & discipline. I made a youtube video recently showcasing my tank, if you'd like to check it out here's a link!

 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hey guys thanks for allowing me to join the community! Super excited to learn and meet some new fellow reefers on here. Im 3 months deep into this hobby. Got my first tank with WaterBox. Chose a 65.4 AIO. Wish I had a sump have some regrets but overall happy with my set up. I've learned so much over the last 3 months but still have plenty to learn. It's been very stressful but a great learning experience as well as good with teaching me patience & discipline. I made a youtube video recently showcasing my tank, if you'd like to check it out here's a link!


Great video and beautiful tank! Glad you've joined us. Welcome! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
Hey, you've started off well! I really like your set up! My chief piece of advise is to continue to study and improve your knowledge base. There is NO shortage of information to learn!

So Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!
 
Hey, you've started off well! I really like your set up! My chief piece of advise is to continue to study and improve your knowledge base. There is NO shortage of information to learn!

So Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!
Thank you so much and will do!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new