New to Reef2Reef

QuickSwitchReef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2026
Messages
11
Reaction score
16
Location
Camden County
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey this is my first time ever n a fish forum, or even any forum for that matter. I always am looking up questions and finding answers online. I am a solo reefer slowly getting my gf into the hobby. I have 1 reef tank and 4 varying freshwater tanks. Looking forward to this new experience of feeding I never thought to be a part of! I wish I could’ve documented this build along with my journey thus far, as it has been such an extreme ride. Most of my kinks are now sorted out and on the road to long term stability and success. Hope to see your build as well!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hey this is my first time ever n a fish forum, or even any forum for that matter. I always am looking up questions and finding answers online. I am a solo reefer slowly getting my gf into the hobby. I have 1 reef tank and 4 varying freshwater tanks. Looking forward to this new experience of feeding I never thought to be a part of! I wish I could’ve documented this build along with my journey thus far, as it has been such an extreme ride. Most of my kinks are now sorted out and on the road to long term stability and success. Hope to see your build as well!
It's never too late to start your build thread, my friend!

file_00000000754861f79f534ac6563f659f (1).png
 
Hey this is my first time ever n a fish forum, or even any forum for that matter. I always am looking up questions and finding answers online. I am a solo reefer slowly getting my gf into the hobby. I have 1 reef tank and 4 varying freshwater tanks. Looking forward to this new experience of feeding I never thought to be a part of! I wish I could’ve documented this build along with my journey thus far, as it has been such an extreme ride. Most of my kinks are now sorted out and on the road to long term stability and success. Hope to see your build as well!
Welcome to the forums!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new