New to Reef2Reef

Welcome back! Nice looking tanks and good luck with the new one!
0D266DA3-1581-4C95-98A0-4AD43BFE1DE7.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
Hey everyone, I'm new to Reef2Reef and wanted to introduce myself.
I've been out of the hobby for about 5 years now and I've decided to jump back in. I'm currently setting up a 5 gallon pico reef with the goal to be Zoas and MAYBE a LPS or two. I plan to have 0 filtration and maintain 50% water changes weekly. Lighting is a single AI Prime.

Before I got out a had 2 mixed reef tanks. A 20 gallon and a 93 gallon cube. Broke both of them down when my daughter arrived due to time constraints. Shes older now so I'm back and hoping I and get her involved as well.
Tank 1.jpg
Welcome to R2R and back to reefing Lewis.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new