New to Reef2Reef

giphy.gif
 
Hi! Always was drawn to this hobby before I was 10, but the reefing bug hit me hard back in the early eighties and now 40 years later I still can't just keep 3 tanks only, so instead of just watching YouTube I'm glad to join Reef2Reef for more information. Reefer forever

Greetings and welcome to the R2R channel.
 
Hi! Always was drawn to this hobby before I was 10, but the reefing bug hit me hard back in the early eighties and now 40 years later I still can't just keep 3 tanks only, so instead of just watching YouTube I'm glad to join Reef2Reef for more information. Reefer forever
welcome!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new