1a-Welcome Aboard.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone!

My name is Aaron, I previously had a 125 gallon, 65 gallon and various others throughout the years. I havent had a tank set up for over 10 years but I'm looking forward to setting up my 65 gallon again and getting back in the game.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Looking forward to catching up on all the new information and technology this hobby has to offer now!
Hi Aaron and Welcome!

Amazing how much has improved, but everything you already knew just helps you be successful faster! Glad you joined

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone!

My name is Aaron, I previously had a 125 gallon, 65 gallon and various others throughout the years. I havent had a tank set up for over 10 years but I'm looking forward to setting up my 65 gallon again and getting back in the game.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Looking forward to catching up on all the new information and technology this hobby has to offer now!

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone!

Welcome to R2R!!!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 57 80.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.6%

Back