OP
pghreeferteam

pghreeferteam

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all !! We have decided to jump back in with a smaller project so I can relearn and Jen can learn along the way without being too far over our heads.

now thinking along the lines of a Res Sea Reefer 250

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My fiancé and I are staring of the journey to having our own reef together.

Back when I had less resources I had a small (55gal) reef with all HOB equipment and no sump.

We are looking to jump in with a tank in the 150-200 total gallon range.(We have some improved resources now)

Looking for suggestions on all in one tank/stand/sump systems.

thank you for this Forum, it is full of useful information I wish I had years ago.

Paul and Jen
Hello. I currently have a

Back when I had less resources I had a small (55gal) reef with all HOB equipment and no sump.

We are looking to jump in with a tank in the 150-200 total gallon range.(We have some improved resources now)

thank you for this Forum, it is full of useful information I wish I had years ago.

Paul and J

Paul and Jen
Hello. Glad that you are coming back to the hobby. I currently have 91 gallon reef tank that only ran for 5 months. Comes with sump are. I have all that is needed to setup the tank. I have a AI Prime LED light app ready and hard tank mount, sicce Syncra SDC 3.0 return pump app ready, live rocks, wave pump, heater, 2 fish and 2 full boxes of brand new un-opened supplies I never got to. Are you interested?

OP
OP
pghreeferteam

pghreeferteam

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I currently have a

Hello. Glad that you are coming back to the hobby. I currently have 91 gallon reef tank that only ran for 5 months. Comes with sump are. I have all that is needed to setup the tank. I have a AI Prime LED light app ready and hard tank mount, sicce Syncra SDC 3.0 return pump app ready, live rocks, wave pump, heater, 2 fish and 2 full boxes of brand new un-opened supplies I never got to. Are you interested?
No, I have all purchased TY

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back