New to Reef2Reef

Welcome aboard and good luck with your build
ZomboMeme 14052021195255.jpg
 
Thank you all !! We have decided to jump back in with a smaller project so I can relearn and Jen can learn along the way without being too far over our heads.

now thinking along the lines of a Res Sea Reefer 250
 
My fiancé and I are staring of the journey to having our own reef together.

Back when I had less resources I had a small (55gal) reef with all HOB equipment and no sump.

We are looking to jump in with a tank in the 150-200 total gallon range.(We have some improved resources now)

Looking for suggestions on all in one tank/stand/sump systems.

thank you for this Forum, it is full of useful information I wish I had years ago.

Paul and Jen
Hello. I currently have a
My fiancé and I are staring of the journey to having our own reef together.

Back when I had less resources I had a small (55gal) reef with all HOB equipment and no sump.

We are looking to jump in with a tank in the 150-200 total gallon range.(We have some improved resources now)

Looking for suggestions on all in one tank/stand/sump systems.

thank you for this Forum, it is full of useful information I wish I had years ago.

Paul and J
My fiancé and I are staring of the journey to having our own reef together.

Back when I had less resources I had a small (55gal) reef with all HOB equipment and no sump.

We are looking to jump in with a tank in the 150-200 total gallon range.(We have some improved resources now)

Looking for suggestions on all in one tank/stand/sump systems.

thank you for this Forum, it is full of useful information I wish I had years ago.

Paul and Jen
Hello. Glad that you are coming back to the hobby. I currently have 91 gallon reef tank that only ran for 5 months. Comes with sump are. I have all that is needed to setup the tank. I have a AI Prime LED light app ready and hard tank mount, sicce Syncra SDC 3.0 return pump app ready, live rocks, wave pump, heater, 2 fish and 2 full boxes of brand new un-opened supplies I never got to. Are you interested?
 
Hello. I currently have a


Hello. Glad that you are coming back to the hobby. I currently have 91 gallon reef tank that only ran for 5 months. Comes with sump are. I have all that is needed to setup the tank. I have a AI Prime LED light app ready and hard tank mount, sicce Syncra SDC 3.0 return pump app ready, live rocks, wave pump, heater, 2 fish and 2 full boxes of brand new un-opened supplies I never got to. Are you interested?
No, I have all purchased TY
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new