New to reefing and looking for a cube

  • Thread starter Thread starter NavyGoat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NavyGoat

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Liberty, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning. I am looking to start a reef tank and looking for a AIO 30-45 gallon cube. Right now I’m looking at the - Red Sea Nano G2 XL
- Red Sea E170
- Hello Reef 33 gallon
- 40 Nico Mini Fusion Pro2

Any input or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

#WelcometoR2R

I'd add Innovative Marine to your list, I think they are one of the best values on an AIO tank right now.

Also, I've noticed lately that major retailers like PetCo and even Walmart sometimes stock "real" aquarium brands (on their websites). If you have the opportunity, I'd suggest ordering a new tank from a major retailer if possible, just because if there's any issues with the tank, these companies won't hesitate to offer a refund or exchange. Other times, when you're dealing with smaller pet shops or the tank manufacturer, it can sometimes be difficult to get help after the sale in the event of a problem. Certainly, you won't find every brand of tanks at these retailers, but I'd suggest checking there before you pull the trigger on your purchase 🙂
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new