New to reefing need frags

Lorenzo.1703

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2017
Messages
28
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to the Hobby and have a 40-gal set up, tank was donated by a friend of mine and have corals now mainly greenstar pollyp and kenya tree. Would anyone have frags to donate to start this reef or liverock?
 
Huntsville near downtown
 
Never been but could possibly take a trip!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new