New to Reefing

JarHar

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I started my first saltwater tank about 5 months ago and was looking for some good beginner frags!
 
Hey everyone! I started my first saltwater tank about 5 months ago and was looking for some good beginner frags!
Have a list of options. My first tester I’d use zoanthids

 
thank you for the input. as of now i have lots of different zoas, some euphyllia, favia, mushrooms and gsp. tank is starting to come along!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new