New to Reefing

ReeFaLoT

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 24, 2020
Messages
33
Reaction score
44
Location
Western New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, been lurking for a few weeks and finally decided to make an account. Having a blast so far setting up my new 40 gal tank. My fiji DIY sump came in today so I will be working on getting my 20g sump set up over the weekend.

I am glad I found reef2reef, there is so much knowledge here.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new