New to reefing.

rlankster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!!!!!

I have been doing fish tanks on and off for 20 years. I have finally taken the dive into salt. So far I have a 15 gallon that is in its 2nd week of cycling I stared with 20lbs of live sand and 5lbs of live rock and 10 lbs of dry rock. Last week I had my LFS test my water just to make sure I was on the right track. And I was ready for clean up crew. So I now have 5 crabs and 5 snails. Waiting for the rest of the cycle to finish. I know I will have lots of questions.

CelestEel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WtR2R 3.jpg

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!!!!!

I have been doing fish tanks on and off for 20 years. I have finally taken the dive into salt. So far I have a 15 gallon that is in its 2nd week of cycling I stared with 20lbs of live sand and 5lbs of live rock and 10 lbs of dry rock. Last week I had my LFS test my water just to make sure I was on the right track. And I was ready for clean up crew. So I now have 5 crabs and 5 snails. Waiting for the rest of the cycle to finish. I know I will have lots of questions.
My brother welcome aboard r2r, it a great place with awesome people who are always willing to help and give advice with the goal of helping you succeed in reefing,, good luck with your build,, pics pics pics

Anchor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@rlankster Welcome to R2R. questions are answered here.. BUT be patient sometimes you have to wait for someone who has your answer before you get one.. And then sometimes you get way more than you want with multiple answers.. It can be fun.. Enjoy the wade... !

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back