New to reefing!

sharpvet

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
23
Location
Hillsboro
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!
Totally new to reefing and enjoying it so far! I have had a 55 gallon fresh water system since I was a kid and now am trying whole new world! I have a waterbox 130.4. As far as equipment I am using the Apex system, with Neptune ATO, return pump , Leak detectors, dōs for auto water change etc, I have the Octo 150 int skimmer. 2 eco tech MP 40s, and 2 ecotech radion gen 5 blues. I don’t live in a city so I’m am gaining as much knowledge as possible from YouTube, BRS etc. I live over an hour away from any saltwater aquarium LFS.

My tank is very new and I’m currently in the diatom bloom stage. Excited to grow some coral soon!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello!
Totally new to reefing and enjoying it so far! I have had a 55 gallon fresh water system since I was a kid and now am trying whole new world! I have a waterbox 130.4. As far as equipment I am using the Apex system, with Neptune ATO, return pump , Leak detectors, dōs for auto water change etc, I have the Octo 150 int skimmer. 2 eco tech MP 40s, and 2 ecotech radion gen 5 blues. I don’t live in a city so I’m am gaining as much knowledge as possible from YouTube, BRS etc. I live over an hour away from any saltwater aquarium LFS.

My tank is very new and I’m currently in the diatom bloom stage. Excited to grow some coral soon!
Welcome to Reef 2 reef. I definitely like you rely on the Apex. Very helpful in this hobby! Let us know if we can help! Better hop on the coral train!!
 
Hello!
Totally new to reefing and enjoying it so far! I have had a 55 gallon fresh water system since I was a kid and now am trying whole new world! I have a waterbox 130.4. As far as equipment I am using the Apex system, with Neptune ATO, return pump , Leak detectors, dōs for auto water change etc, I have the Octo 150 int skimmer. 2 eco tech MP 40s, and 2 ecotech radion gen 5 blues. I don’t live in a city so I’m am gaining as much knowledge as possible from YouTube, BRS etc. I live over an hour away from any saltwater aquarium LFS.

My tank is very new and I’m currently in the diatom bloom stage. Excited to grow some coral soon!
Welcome! In this age of technology, even with a LFS an hour away, everything is right at your fingertips! Glad you joined
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new