New to reefing!

sharpvet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!
Totally new to reefing and enjoying it so far! I have had a 55 gallon fresh water system since I was a kid and now am trying whole new world! I have a waterbox 130.4. As far as equipment I am using the Apex system, with Neptune ATO, return pump , Leak detectors, dōs for auto water change etc, I have the Octo 150 int skimmer. 2 eco tech MP 40s, and 2 ecotech radion gen 5 blues. I don’t live in a city so I’m am gaining as much knowledge as possible from YouTube, BRS etc. I live over an hour away from any saltwater aquarium LFS.

My tank is very new and I’m currently in the diatom bloom stage. Excited to grow some coral soon!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!
Totally new to reefing and enjoying it so far! I have had a 55 gallon fresh water system since I was a kid and now am trying whole new world! I have a waterbox 130.4. As far as equipment I am using the Apex system, with Neptune ATO, return pump , Leak detectors, dōs for auto water change etc, I have the Octo 150 int skimmer. 2 eco tech MP 40s, and 2 ecotech radion gen 5 blues. I don’t live in a city so I’m am gaining as much knowledge as possible from YouTube, BRS etc. I live over an hour away from any saltwater aquarium LFS.

My tank is very new and I’m currently in the diatom bloom stage. Excited to grow some coral soon!
Welcome to Reef 2 reef. I definitely like you rely on the Apex. Very helpful in this hobby! Let us know if we can help! Better hop on the coral train!!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

Welcome! In this age of technology, even with a LFS an hour away, everything is right at your fingertips! Glad you joined

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%

Back