New to salt water

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nicotina
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nicotina

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
32
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reef2reefers!
I am from Ontario, Canada.
I’m new to this site. Thanks for having me :)
I have a 100 gallon freshwater tank filled with African cichlids, a 3 gallon freshwater tank with a few guppies a shrimp and a few snails, and most recently a 5 gallon saltwater tank I’m just starting to figure out. My new saltwater has a few snails crabs and live rock so far and has been running for about a month and a half. I have seen a few hitchhikers already and I’m sure will need some of your help identifying them in the forums :)
Looking forward to chatting about the hobby with all of you!
 
R2R Welcome.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction!
 
Hello reef2reefers!
I am from Ontario, Canada.
I’m new to this site. Thanks for having me :)
I have a 100 gallon freshwater tank filled with African cichlids, a 3 gallon freshwater tank with a few guppies a shrimp and a few snails, and most recently a 5 gallon saltwater tank I’m just starting to figure out. My new saltwater has a few snails crabs and live rock so far and has been running for about a month and a half. I have seen a few hitchhikers already and I’m sure will need some of your help identifying them in the forums :)
Looking forward to chatting about the hobby with all of you!
welcome to reef2reef!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new