New to saltwater aquariums

Trudy_

View Badges
Reaction score
Hello my name is Trudy and I’m new to marine aquariums. I have had freshwater tanks in the past and have even raised some bettas but this is a whole new experience. My husband really loves the look of a saltwater tank so we decided to purchase a used 120 gallon set up. It has been a little overwhelming but I’m confident that with research and great forums like this I will enjoy saltwater as must as I do freshwater tanks. I think my husband will enjoy this new experience more. Lol. I’m sure I will have a bunch of questions as we start to set up this tank and I’m thankful for forums like this. :)

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED lighting

Specific Ocean

View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome!

Season 7 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock

Macbalacano

Recovering Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello my name is Trudy and I’m new to marine aquariums. I have had freshwater tanks in the past and have even raised some bettas but this is a whole new experience. My husband really loves the look of a saltwater tank so we decided to purchase a used 120 gallon set up. It has been a little overwhelming but I’m confident that with research and great forums like this I will enjoy saltwater as must as I do freshwater tanks. I think my husband will enjoy this new experience more. Lol. I’m sure I will have a bunch of questions as we start to set up this tank and I’m thankful for forums like this. :)
Welcome!

whale GIF

BRS

HOW MUCH DO YOU LIKE ZOANTHIDS?

• LOVE them

Votes: 184 41.9%
  • Like them

Votes: 124 28.2%
  • They're "ok"

Votes: 85 19.4%
  • Don't like them

Votes: 23 5.2%