0   0   0
Curved R2R Welcome 3-31-23 2.0 White.png

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Derek welcome to the reef. I discovered this forum as it seemed to always come up when I googled a question. Finally joined, then chose to become a supporting member and later a partner member to keep the forum available for others to come. My wife @Ocean_Queenie and I started culturing copepods and phytoplankton eventually selling some on here as a hobbyist. Eventually we decided to try to make a career out of it so we are now sponsors as well. I love the Reef2Reef community here and the wealth of knowledge. Thanks for joining us.

Peair

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hola guys... my name is Derek from Houston..I Used to have multiple freshwater tanks as a kid but now getting back into the hobby after buying my 2 year old a fish tank for his room. Wanted him to have something cool to look at and also something that we can get into together as he gets older. For now he has a 10 gallon that has been running for about a month now and I plan on getting myself maybe a 20/30 gallon saltwater tank in the next month or so.

So far in his tank he has two clownfish, 5 hermit crabs and some zoa and just added a small colt tree coral.

Will be sure to ask questions as the journey goes. Glad to have a community to go to for Q/A's.

#GoTexans #GoAstros #GoRockets
welcome to the game.

ashtonnnnn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hola guys... my name is Derek from Houston..I Used to have multiple freshwater tanks as a kid but now getting back into the hobby after buying my 2 year old a fish tank for his room. Wanted him to have something cool to look at and also something that we can get into together as he gets older. For now he has a 10 gallon that has been running for about a month now and I plan on getting myself maybe a 20/30 gallon saltwater tank in the next month or so.

So far in his tank he has two clownfish, 5 hermit crabs and some zoa and just added a small colt tree coral.

Will be sure to ask questions as the journey goes. Glad to have a community to go to for Q/A's.

#GoTexans #GoAstros #GoRockets
Welcome from Sarasota, FL

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 12.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 89 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.1%

Back