New to saltwater

James Blair

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2015
Messages
4
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody! Im new to r2r and the saltwater aquarium scene, i used to have 14 fresh water tanks up and running but i have always had a passion for saltwater fish and corals. I have a 95 gallon wave tank that is reef ready and im very excited to set it up.
 
Awesome. I love the look of a wave tank, heard they distort the view. Looking forward to pics and your aqua scape!
 
Welcome, we texted back and forth yesterday. You're going to love it here!
 
*Welcome to Reef2Reef @James Blair !*
DSCF1470_zpsnjtwozy_edit_1433942313200.jpg
 
Thanks everybody. I'm slowly building up my supplies to get it setup. Buying an ro/dI system right now. Already have my sea salt and getting ready to buy my rock and sand.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new