New to saltwater.

John Petrow

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2016
Messages
20
Reaction score
8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 4 fresh water tanks and a 50 gallon saltwater tank. I have 2 blue damsels, and 2 clowns, a spider crab, and a great clean up crew. Corals I have are orange zoas, frogspawn, and a few candy canes. I reside in Streetsboro, ohio
14694642089311917822648.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R and your new saltwater family. Good looking tank. Will enjoy watching this one mature!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
Nice tank;)
 
*Welcome to Reef2Reef @John Petrow !* I enjoy freshwater aquariums myself when I'm not busy with my reef tank,lol.Some of my favorite freshwater are Koi,Gold fish,Bettas,barbs,rainbows and cats!

1460837541958.jpg
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Great to see another fishaholic, nice setup!

I live next door in Indy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new