New to saltwater!

Plus-Welcome-Leo2.jpg
 
Hey guys so I got my Ai prime HD yesterday and im using the brs settings, i use to run current marine orbit not the pro, i have 2 birdsnest coral, few zoa, 1 toad stool, hammer coral and war coral

And also got water test today but only nitrate and phosphate, nitrate at 10ppm and phosphate at 0.03
Should i do a water change? I was planning on doing it today cuz im bored its due next week

Thanks in advance!

Screenshot_20190727-193002_myAI.jpg 20190727_193302.jpg
 
Last edited:
Tank off to a nice start !!
1564507998901.png
 
I think ill be getting new heads " maui wowi zoas"
Birdsnest are puffed up too!

20190730_140702.jpg 20190730_140655.jpg 20190730_140658.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20190730_141852.mp4
    11.7 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new