New to Saltwater

Hello all. I just joined reef2reef after BRS recommended this community strongly in their new tank series.
I have had success with freshwater. Currently have 3 tanks running from 30 gallons up to 125.
A couple years ago I did get the Biota indiegogo complete saltwater kit. Unfortunately I was not able to keep up the maintenance on such a small tank and only have two corals and algae covered live rock remaining from that system. I just transfers those over to a 32.5 AIO that I completed a fishless cycle. Looking forward to learning a lot and hopefully being a part of this community for a long time to come.
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
Welcome!
0B70CED1-630C-4F94-9A3B-4C38B37315AF.gif
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new