New to Saltwater

OwduaNM

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Messages
87
Reaction score
46
Location
Geneva, IL
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I just joined reef2reef after BRS recommended this community strongly in their new tank series.
I have had success with freshwater. Currently have 3 tanks running from 30 gallons up to 125.
A couple years ago I did get the Biota indiegogo complete saltwater kit. Unfortunately I was not able to keep up the maintenance on such a small tank and only have two corals and algae covered live rock remaining from that system. I just transfers those over to a 32.5 AIO that I completed a fishless cycle. Looking forward to learning a lot and hopefully being a part of this community for a long time to come.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R! You're joining a great community! So much collective reef knowledge! What questions do you have? Post away :)
giphy.gif
No specific questions yet, but they will sure come. The BRS YouTube series has taught me a ton! Glad I joined here. There’s a ton more people here than the discord server I’ve been connected with.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pic's..we all love pic's :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new