New to Saltwater

Cigarman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2021
Messages
135
Reaction score
79
Location
Phoenixville
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I’m new to Saltwater, used to keep Cichlids years ago. After sitting home for last 10 months, decided I needed a new hobby. I purchased a Biocube 32 to start off. Been watching You Tube Vids for last month. Set up tank yesterday. Looking forward to all the discussions, and I’m sure I’ll have tons of questions. Been driving my LFS owner crazy for last 2 weeks. Store is less than 2 miles from house!!
 
Welcome to R2R!!

welcome captain GIF
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new