New to saltwater

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. Wanted to introduce myself, I am completely brand new to reef tanks and saltwater alone for that matter, so a newbie. A decade ago I joined the aquarium hobby ago doing freshwater and been doing that since. I currently have a 65 gallon tall that is low tech planted and I can share pictures if anyone is interested. But now im ready for saltwater!! The learning curve from fresh to salt seems steep, and I have been intimidated at times, but im also a guy who loves the hobby because of all the learning and can sit for hours each day researching and planning. I think I'll be fine with all the advice available on here.
A couple days ago I got a partial setup with lights, 120g tank, stand, and a couple other accessories from a seller on Reef2Reef. I'll be doing my first build journal ever and look forward to sharing with you all for feedback
Hey ... turn that reef journal into a build thread! Spiffy!
Don't look at the curve as steep .... just think about what's on the other side. It's all about the climb!
Baby Rock Climbing GIF

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Marimo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. Wanted to introduce myself, I am completely brand new to reef tanks and saltwater alone for that matter, so a newbie. A decade ago I joined the aquarium hobby ago doing freshwater and been doing that since. I currently have a 65 gallon tall that is low tech planted and I can share pictures if anyone is interested. But now im ready for saltwater!! The learning curve from fresh to salt seems steep, and I have been intimidated at times, but im also a guy who loves the hobby because of all the learning and can sit for hours each day researching and planning. I think I'll be fine with all the advice available on here.
A couple days ago I got a partial setup with lights, 120g tank, stand, and a couple other accessories from a seller on Reef2Reef. I'll be doing my first build journal ever and look forward to sharing with you all for feedback
HI! I'm also new to the forum and saltwater, too. Sounds like you find it as interesting as I do.

Olefreebe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to reef2reef and welcome to the salty end of the pool.

Back