New to salty water

Welcome to R2R
ZomboMeme 15032021210035.jpg
 
Welcome @Globean ! Is that Snellville, Ga? I lived in Gwinnett County for a long while. Happy to have you in the salty family. Let us know how we may be of help.
Senate Race Vote GIF by INTO ACTION
That is supposed to be a peach ... kinda feels like a pumpkin. LOL
 
Welcome @Globean ! Is that Snellville, Ga? I lived in Gwinnett County for a long while. Happy to have you in the salty family. Let us know how we may be of help.
Senate Race Vote GIF by INTO ACTION
That is supposed to be a peach ... kinda feels like a pumpkin. LOL
Yep! In the GA. Nice to connect
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new