New to salty water

Good Morning Hello GIF by Hill's Pet Nutrition


Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Hello everyone,
I'm new to the salt life. I fell in love with corals and I'm looking to grow my new tank. Looking forward to sharing and learning from everyone.
Welcome! This is a great place to ask questions and learn from knowledgeable people.
 
Welcome! What are you starting off with?

Welcome! What are you starting off with?
@thatone08 I'm starting of with lots of live rock, 2 Picasso clown fish, 1 bicolor blenny, 1 banggai cardinal fish, 1 Soft Finger Leather Coral, 1 duncan/gonipora, and 1LFS.

Cant wait to add more. Did our first 20% water change and cleaned the sand. Had to use RODI water and add salt back in to increase the salinity. Was really scared that i messed it up but alls well and after 2 tries over 2 days was able to get it up to 1.024! Whew!!!


Lots of lessons learned on this one.

1624833453081536582490082987441.jpg 1624833480712311329926598631775.jpg 16248334916312325909191423838094.jpg 16248335050454854645358246567066.jpg 16248335198208778214461418468714.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new