OP
OP
Scuba George

Scuba George

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's all good my Saturday's are free :) and my sump equipment comes in on the 4th giving my silicone ample time to cure. I was gonna have to go back tomorrow anyway for the missing baffle. And your right a lot of people are kinda rude lately but I have a good life and it goes in one ear and right out the other. Like a wise man once once said "the sweetest revenge is living well" :)

I need gills @_@

REEFKEEPER10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah just trying to keep the piece around here. See even know I take people's advice that have been in the hobby a long time I still do my research and make my own choice. I spend hours reading web pages just to see what everyone has to say the I make a informed choice on weather I want to try it. The best advice I can give to anyone is listen to what people say them look into it yourself and still don't believe what you read 100%. Every system is different so what works for one doesn't for another. Let people believe what they want. They will learn. Lol

OP
OP
Scuba George

Scuba George

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very well said my friend, google and my brain are my best friend when It comes to research. That and trail and error.

I need gills @_@

REEFKEEPER10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I have seen you have been having a pretty rough time on here. Even with proof some people just don't see it. So I would just let them believe what they want. Google is a good place to research but I also watch YouTube and see thing working or not. The more options the better. A lot of people are proud on here and want listen to a rookie just because it reminds them of there on mistakes IMO. I guess all I'm saying is don't take anything personal when it comes to this hobby because tomorrow something will change and no one will believe it. That is what make it so much fun. Lol

OP
OP
Scuba George

Scuba George

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worries on that, I love to feel like a threat to others saltwater ego, my skill for research has nailed me a job that others couldn't even begin to comprehend, and I'm not even into computers at all. Not even enough to list as an interest, It just pays very well.

I need gills @_@

OP
OP
Scuba George

Scuba George

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I basically help KGB agents when they have computer problems that they can't fix themselves, along with customers. If they thought saltwater research is hard fixing a wide variety of computer problems would blow there mind.

I need gills @_@

One More And I’m Out. Is Failure An Option?

• Yes

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • No

Votes: 59 73.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 9 11.3%
Back