New to site.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Apollo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Apollo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2015
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like a ton of info and lots of friendly people sharing all sorts of info.
Don't think I can add much but sure enjoy learning.

Thanks,
Kevin (Apollo)
 
Welcome to reef2reef!
 
Welcome To R2R
 
Welcome home! You will love it here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new