New to site

Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to the R2R community. May you fulfill your reefing dreams!!
 
Welcome to R2R!:)
thank you for having me here. I am already a member of your monthly club but i am new on this lighting purchase. I have tried before to participate but i still have problems understanding the system. thank you anyway for being here and teaching us about saltwater corals, aquarium, invertebrates and reef in general.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new