New to sps, growing but whitish underside

CMGcarolinas

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2020
Messages
48
Reaction score
17
Location
Columbia
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Green anacropora I believe, got it as one stick, 2 branches. It's definitely growing. from the top it's super green to me, but from the side I got alot of white. Is this a lighting issue?

Using radion xr-15 with the HO reef brite attachment.

I see polyps but I would love to green up the entire piece if possible, thanks for any help.

20241231_165529.jpg 20241231_165512.jpg
 
Green anacropora I believe, got it as one stick, 2 branches. It's definitely growing. from the top it's super green to me, but from the side I got alot of white. Is this a lighting issue?

Using radion xr-15 with the HO reef brite attachment.

I see polyps but I would love to green up the entire piece if possible, thanks for any help.

20241231_165529.jpg 20241231_165512.jpg
I would say it’s a lighting issue.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new