New to the block...

StormRider91

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
15
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone -

I'm new to the forum, but have been reading your posts on various reefing subjects. So, I figured it would be a great time to register and share some of my experiences as well. I'm currently managing a 40 gallon breeder reef tank and just switched from LEDs (viparspectra 300w) to an ATI Dimmable T5HO 6x39W fixture using (3) Blue+, (2) Coral+ and (1) Purple+. Hoping to get much better coral growth and color. Thanks everyone for all the information you share. I'm looking forward to collaborating with you about all things reefing.
 
Welcome to R2R!
tenor (1).gif
 
Welcome to R2R and thank you for your service.

Sounds like a great system you have running there. Any pictures?
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for your introduction and for signing up!
 
WELCOME!!! Looking forward to some photos of the 40 gal breeder you have running!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 10 13.3%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.7%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new