New to the community

LavishGent

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
17
Location
Atlanta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I am new to the saltwater and reef keeping hobby as of a few weeks ago. I've had freshwater tanks in the past growing up and have finally pulled the trigger on creating a piece of the ocean in my home. Currently I have a Fluval Flex 32.5 gal with one regular clown, a black storm clown, 3 blue legs, and 2 trochus snails and a 50 gal lowboy that just got 2 snowflake clowns and 3 blue legs. I hope to learn a lot and eventually help people as well :)
 
1a-Welcome Aboard.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
welcome-5.gif

Once you get your tank or while your in the planning stages you should consider starting a Tank Thread so we can keep track of your build and watch it grow and change. You would also get a cool Tank Thread badge under your name!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new