New to the community

kubski

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2025
Messages
20
Reaction score
34
Location
33484
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I am new to R2R, but knew you were around in the early 2000s. 😎 I had saltwater tanks since the 80s fish only and my 1st tank with softies and LPS in 1998. Evan though I have a current tank with a few fish I am very excited with getting back to a SPS tank.

I wil post more about it later 😊
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!
Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new