New to the community

  • Thread starter Thread starter alexcd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

alexcd

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2017
Messages
16
Reaction score
17
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I have been a fish keeper on and off and have had a 66g saltwater tank for going on 3 years. It's been an incredible learning experience with only one major incident where a blue tang managed to infect the entire tank. Since then I've added 5 fish and 2 shrimp; yellow tang, 2 clown, 6 line wrasse, orchid dottyback, coral banded and harlequin.

I just rescaped since getting into some beginner corals and will be taking pictures soon.

I could use some asterina to feed the harley if anyone wants to donate them.
 
Welcome to R2R!!
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
tumblr_o3y4pherIa1s3h43ko1_500.gif

Where are you located? I have asterinas coming out of my ears lol
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Tank pics, please :)

Also, I too could supply asterinas for days!
 
I am in the Boston area for those curious and have asterina they want to give away.
 
Like I said, I just rescaped so corals aren’t all placed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new