New to the community

Dave, and that’s a great starter set up. Just remember step-by-step inch by inch.

435B032B-4572-4E91-9B0F-01C60D9B4334.gif
 
Welcome to R2R a tip for saltwater tanks over freshwater tanks is don't let saltwater run down your aquarium panes it ruins the tank by settling salt crystals between the window and the plastic facia that goes around the outside of the bottom of the tank amongst other issues down the road too, one dry hand one wet hand is a rule I follow almost religiously, happy reefing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new