New to the forum - DC area

  • Thread starter Thread starter TJimmieQ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TJimmieQ

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
17
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Saturday. I'm new to the forum. Have a Nuvo Fusion 20 gallon. Set it up 3 years ago. Have my two original clownfish, original torch corral, 2 Zoanthids, original pistol shrimp (his buddy the gobby recently died).

I've using store bought distilled water, have a small skimmer, and do a 20% (4 gal) water change every two weeks.

Fighting a bit of an algea outbreak, two recently added pin-cushion urchins are helping.

Tim Q
 
#welcometor2r
20181112_221654.gif
 
Tim, hello and welcome to R2R. :)

You will find the answers you are looking for here, just ask away.
 
Welcome to R2R Tim!
ezgif-5-a113e8b2be.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new