New to the forum not reef keeping

WhiteSandsReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2021
Messages
47
Reaction score
86
Location
Ladson
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
Never been into social media platforms, so I am trying to myself (old dog) some new tricks.

My old reliable system that is getting frequent new gadgets is my 125 drilled with a 30 sump.

My newer system that is also receiving upgrades is a 330 acrylic bow front with 40 sump.

My quarantine which is currently used as a literal jail is a 36 bow front with a 125 gph hob overflow and 10 sump.

I like to fully plumb everything with pvc (zero tube anywhere) and automate as much as possible. The old school in me keeps me from automatic dosers and water toppers. Don't like the fact everything can get killed or flood my house. Although I would like to automate that as well. It would make taking vacation possible. Lol

This picture is pretty old, I will take new ones.
Like many reefer I enjoy talking about my own equipment and fish. If you got any questions fire away.

Thanks!

20200516_200414.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new