New to the Forum - Tim

This is the ONLY forum you need to be on and we Welcome you to the community
 
I don't know, I'm thinking I might need an R2R Addicts forum soon. ;)
One can spend 1/2 day on here and still not cover everything
 
Welcome to R2R!! ;Bookworm Gorgeous tank!!!

IMG_0953.JPG

@Jamo7 one of the best “welcomes” I’ve seen on here...great job lol.
 
Welcome to R2R!!! It is definitely a gift on so many levels! We're glad you're here!
 
Wow! Your tank is beautiful! Upgrading to a controller is a pretty big and difficult step to take, but can be worth it as they do really help with maintenance schedules and procedures. For something so large it may be worthwhile.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new