New to the forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter Killjoy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Killjoy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2013
Messages
175
Reaction score
16
Location
Ny
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's going on everyone, I'm new to the forum. I've been into saltwater for way to long and like most have had way too many setups. Lol . A few guys on my local board in ny told me to jump on here and check it out , so here I am and looking forward to checking it out.
 
45261jpg_zpsab450d91.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new