New to the Forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter match69
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

match69

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2013
Messages
24
Reaction score
1
Location
Wells, England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
Back into salt since 1996. I have just bought a Fluval M90 after some years off due to disability. My last tank was a Fit filtration 54"Hx24"Wx26"H, it got too labour intensive so I had to strip it down. Now, I'm from an era of double spiral filters and 5 micron filter material, the height of technology then was a rotating spray bar that............kept rotating, not many did, so these next few months I will be playing catchup. I mean, this tank only has a protein skimmer and the filter material suggested is live rock! Tis gonna be interesting.
Regards,
Mark.
 
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Hi to All,
Thank you all for the warm welcome :bigsmile: At the moment I have my (Fluval M90) cabinet built and I'm waiting on friends to help me lift the tank onto it. I'm holding off on RO/DI production as I don't know when they will arrive. It isn't helped by the fact that I'm a :nerd: so they will want me to fix their pcs. Will start a tank thread when I have something to sew.
Regards,
Mark.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new