New to the forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter amoore311
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

amoore311

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2014
Messages
438
Reaction score
605
Location
Wallkill, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there,

New to the forum, been doing the reef thing for a long time. I just got back into the hobby with a 28 Gallon Biocube. I've been keeping reef tanks since about 2006, I've had a 29 Gallon FOWLR, a 90 Gallon Mixed Reef, a 180 Gallon SPS Dominant Mixed Reef, and a 100 Gallon SPS Cube. Hoping to keep this little nano simple with more LPS and Zoas. The clowns were actually the first fish I purchased back in 2006. They've been with me the entire time :-p



10374506_10152250054013393_5355007931955658440_n.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new