New to the forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter Possumcop
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Possumcop

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
26
Reaction score
13
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg
I have been very impressed with what I've seen on Facebook and decided to join. Lots of great photos and advice. This is my 1 year old 16 gallon nuvo.
I started with African cichlids about 12 years ago and switched over to reefs about 5 years ago. Planning on a 31x31x40 to build into the corner of my living room hopefully soon.
Anyhow, looking forward to meeting y'all and benefiting from the wealth of knowledge y'all provide.
 
Welcome home! Beautiful tank by the way!
 
Welcome to R2R. Nice looking tank;)
 
Welcome to the community!!!!!
 
*Welcome to Reef2Reef @Possumcop !* Your aquarium is lovely looking,very nice for a 16 gallon.Thanks for sharing this with us.

DSCF4386_zps4n9bmpq_edit_1443816284846.jpg
 
Thank you everyone for all the welcomes! I very much look forward to being on the forum!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new